Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Friends

Since today is Canadian Thanksgiving, I thought I'd make today's post Thanksgiving themed. When looking for something to post, I found this poem, so this is what I decided to post... Because this is what I'm thankful for.

______

Thanksgiving Friends

Thanksgiving is a time
For reviewing what we treasure,
The people we hold dear,
Who give us so much pleasure.

Without you as my friend,
Life would be a bore;
Having you in my life
Is what I’m thankful for.

By Joanna Fuchs

Taken from this site, where you can read other Thanksgiving themed poems, if you want to.

5 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Very nice poem!

AliceKay said...

Thanks for being my friend, Tori. *hugs*

Deanna said...

Very nice Tori. I'm very thankful for friends like you.

Intense Guy said...

*hugs his friend*

Happy Thanksgiving Tori!

Tori_z said...

*Hugs and smiles all round*