Friday, January 29, 2010

Kero's korner: Photos from January 2010

Hi humans.

Firstly, I want to let everyone who has been worrying about me know that I've been doing much better this week. I wasn't sick at all this past week, and the only things worrying me have been the usual things. You know? The tumble dryer, noisy humans, etc. and, of course, the usual worries that us dogs all get when our humans go out places without them.

Anyway, I have some photos to share from this past month. Firstly, me napping...



Secondly, here's a photo of me on the sofa in the living room. Please excuse the mess of blankets... They are there mainly for Willow and myself, but we let the humans use them sometimes too. Anyway, I think this photo was taken just after my grooming session a couple of weeks back. Remember? The grooming session that I had at the start of January.



Here's another photo of me. Sorry it's a bit blurry.




And here I am taking a nap on our bed at the house. I love naps!



Anyway, about the only exciting thing that happened this past week is that I got a new tag with my name and phone number on. These next two photos were taken after I got the tag.



I expect it's hard to see - partly because it's a small tag, and partly because the photos are kind of dark - but my tag is a blue one, and it's shaped like a dogs' head. You may be able to see two tags on my collar? Well, if so then that's because I have a lighter blue one - a square shaped one - because of having a microchip in. The new one probably just looks like a blob of colour? If so, sorry! It's meant to be a dogs' head in blue though.



Hopefully soon we will get some better photos where you can actually see the tag properly.

Anyway, the only other interesting thing that happened this past week was that Mami, Mamgu and Wayne took me and Willow to the park for walkies. As I'm sure you can imagine, we loved that! And we were VERY tired when we got home... We didn't move more than we "had to" all the rest of that evening. We've had lots of short walkies too. We get those almost every day. It is meant to be every day, but some days weather - or human outings - don't allow for it. On those days we have to just go out in the garden to do whatever we need to do.

OK, I'll let this do for today.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Kero, you cute thang you. Glad you are ok! Those blankies look warm enough to curl up under.

Intense Guy said...

Hey! Move over! I'm napping with you! Gosh these blankets are sooooo comfy!

I'm really delighted to hear you are feeling better!

Hope you get to go on another long walkie this week and that those rascally humans don't leave you behind for anything!

Licks and sniffs!

AliceKay said...

Those blankets sure look nice and warm. May I borrow one tonight? It's supposed to get very cold tonight where I live.

I'm sure your new tag is a beauty. :)

Wendyburd1 said...

Kero, can you tell your momma I left her an award on my blog? Thanks! :p

LadyStyx said...

So glad you're feeling better. Animal lovin humans hate when their furbabies aren't up to snuff.

Toriz said...

Thanks Wendy! :)

Kero said...

Thank you all. And, anyone who wants to come for a nap with me is welcome to do so. Especially if you bring night-night treats!

Wendy:
I told her!


Licks and sniffs,
Kero