Saturday, January 09, 2010

Kung Fu Panda

"In the Valley of Peace, Po the Panda finds himself chosen as the Dragon Warrior despite the fact that he is obese and a complete novice at martial arts."

(Above taken from here).

This was the movie I watched with Kelly on Tuesday evening. It was a great movie, and really funny. Despite the fact that - even though it insisted it was available - it was lacking in audio description. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind if there isn't any audio description for movies. What I mind is when it says there is then it doesn't work. It really annoys me when that happens! Anyway, it was a good and funny movie, and I did enjoy it. Kelly seemed to enjoy it too.

Tori

4 comments:

Celticspirit said...

I think I started watching this and fell asleep. I have it saved on my Netflix and I'll try to watch it again. Sounds like a good one.

AliceKay said...

Sounds like a pretty good movie. I've seen previews for it, but I've never watched it. I'm glad both you and Kelly enjoyed it. :)

Deanna said...

It definitely sounds like a fun movie to watch! Too bad about the audio description not working.

Intense Guy said...

Po the Panda becomes a dragon warrier? Cool!

:)