I Got up at about 9:00 am this morning, had my breakfast, fed the animals, got dressed, then walked Kero. Got home and then headed back out to get the bus to go to my Mam's place. Had lunch with Mam and stayed there for the afternoon.Mam got a wind chime making kit thingy for Christmas - I think it might have been from Grandma - so we did that. I think it looks pretty good, if I say so myself. And I didn't even get messy. LMAO!!!
So... I've been looking for different recipe ideas for healthy foods for me and I have a book that I'm writing them down in. Found some tasty looking stuff actually. I think some of them are a little bit over the rough 300 calories per meal estimate, but since most of them are under it then I think that shouldn't be an issue really. Especially since the stuff I have for breakfast usually is under 200 calories. I'm going to keep on looking for more meal ideas though so I can keep having a nice variety of meals. Especially since I don't want this to start feeling like a diet.
Tori
6 comments:
glad to see that you are back to the sensible eating thingy, cos i dont know how much longer i can hold on to this first £10 ( think i might just spend it ) lmao .
and yes the wind chimne was form me to your mam , glad you didnt get in a mess with it lol.
grandma x
Variation is the key to sticking with any change in eating habits. That's always been my problem. Too few foods I actually like, limits my variety, and I get bored easily.
ohhhh man I couldn't agree more with Chicagolady.... holy shit it's my worst problem. I would eat the same thing everyday for 6 months... gotta have variety and it's been my biggest challenge during this eating change, forcing myself to eat different things. I still fall in the habit and will have the same thing 2 or 3 times a week lol
I'll get that £10 soon Grandma... and I'll get more of them too! So start saving! LOL!
ChicagoLady and Kerry... I agree and that's half my problem. I know what I like and I'm happy to stick to it. But I can't, because most of what I would happily eat day in and day out is fo rull of fat that if you drained the fat off it you'd have enough to cook chips (as in fries) for an army. LOL! So, I'm looking for stuff that uses the stuff I like in a healthier way. Or, uses some of it with some other stuff that I'm going to make myself try. LOL!
now I have to be cross-eyed to figure out where to look at your blog for the clock LMAO
LOOKS GOOD!!!
LMAO
Post a Comment