Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Happy Halloween Tori!!!...its a treat to see you back and to read your blogs.I've never heard of Samhain, and read what you had to say with much interest. Thank you!
Have a Blessed Samhain, Tori!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK :)
Iggy:You're welcome!Kati:Same to you! :)Kaylee:Thanks! :)How are you doing?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Halloween Tori!!!
...its a treat to see you back and to read your blogs.
I've never heard of Samhain, and read what you had to say with much interest. Thank you!
Have a Blessed Samhain, Tori!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK :)
Iggy:
You're welcome!
Kati:
Same to you! :)
Kaylee:
Thanks! :)
How are you doing?
Post a Comment