Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
I think they sound really cool and aren't used enough in the music world. ;)
LOL
X is for kisses which I'm blowing to you for using the much ignored Aussie platypus in your post ;) Funny word & funny animal :)
That would be cute!! I like the way platypus sounds too!! Xylophone is a great X word too!betty
I always think of a xylophone as one of those toys that little kids have. They are all different colors and the kids bang on them with little sticks. Fun toy!
Rita:I agree! :)AK:Glad you found the post amusing. ;)Sunshineshelle:Thanks; I agree about the platypus. wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of the males' claws though!Betty:Glad you enjoyed the post! :)Barb:Yes, but the xylaphone is an actual musical instrument. You get much less colourful versions for adults though.
Both words are cool and roll nicely off the tongue~
*Agrees with Deanna*
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think they sound really cool and aren't used enough in the music world. ;)
LOL
X is for kisses which I'm blowing to you for using the much ignored Aussie platypus in your post ;) Funny word & funny animal :)
That would be cute!! I like the way platypus sounds too!! Xylophone is a great X word too!
betty
I always think of a xylophone as one of those toys that little kids have. They are all different colors and the kids bang on them with little sticks. Fun toy!
Rita:
I agree! :)
AK:
Glad you found the post amusing. ;)
Sunshineshelle:
Thanks; I agree about the platypus. wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of the males' claws though!
Betty:
Glad you enjoyed the post! :)
Barb:
Yes, but the xylaphone is an actual musical instrument. You get much less colourful versions for adults though.
Both words are cool and roll nicely off the tongue~
*Agrees with Deanna*
Post a Comment