Hi everyone. This is Mollie the chinchilla.
My chinchilla sister, Maizie, gave the little white Lilie dog a smack.
I thought she'd get in trouble for it. But she didn't.
The human caretakers were busy, so they didn't know right away that the little white Lilie dog was trying to bug us. She doesn't bug us all the time now, and she'd been playing with a toy of hers not far from our cage, you see, so the human caretakers thought at first that was still what she was doing. So Maizie decided she'd help the human caretakers out, and when the little white Lilie dog jumped up at our cage, Maizie gave her nose a smack through the bars of the cage.
Like I said, I thought she'd get in trouble. I think Maizie herself thought she might, actually. I mean, she gets in trouble if she smacks me, and when we had more than just the one degu brother they got in trouble if they smacked each other.
But instead of telling Maizie she was bad for giving the little white Lilie dog a smack, the human caretakers told the Lilie dog it was her own fault for bothering us.
Seems these humans do have some sense, after all. There's hope for them yet!
Squeak soon,
Mollie
4 comments:
LOL! Yup, humans do have some sense sometimes. ;)
Rita:
Yes... Sometimes.
Squeak soon,
Mollie
Laffs. Bet the little doggie was a bit surprised!
Iggy:
She sure was!
Squeak soon,
Mollie
Post a Comment