Monday, December 04, 2017

HOW FAR I'LL GO - DISNEY'S MOANA (COVER BY 4-YEAR OLD CLAIRE RYANN) - #Music

When I first heard this song, I hadn't yet seen the movie it's from. I have since watched "Moana" - having recently got it on DVD - and really loved it. However, though I loved the movie, and really enjoyed the version of this song that's in the movie, I love this version more. I mean, there's just something about listening to an adorable - and talented - little one singing something that makes even the most beautiful of songs that much more beautiful. Don't you agree?

Well, whether you agree or not, I hope you enjoy listening to the song I'm sharing with you today.


4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Her voice is so sweet. Not many four year olds can even carry a tune, much less sing that well!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
I know. Adorable and talented, isn't she? She's done several other Disney songs too by the look of it. I've even heard one where she's three years old singing it.

Rita said...

What a little cutie pie! And she can sing. Sweet! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thought you'd enjoy hearing her. :)