It's time to take a look at what I watched in February.
As with the previous posts like this one, just click on the titles to go to a page where you can find out more details about the movie or TV show in question; the title links will usually take you to a page on IMDB.
Don't forget: I watch things across multiple genres, as well as for different age ranges, so you should always check before viewing to make certain something is suitable for the intended audience, especially when children are involved. IMDB will usually provide this information for you, but you'll have to look elsewhere if you can't find it on the page I link to.
OK... On to the reviews!
Pokémon: The Movie 2000 (1999 movie):
I found this to be an entertaining movie, which Pokémon fans of all ages can enjoy. Not quite as good as the first Pokémon movie though. I give this movie four out of five stars.
Pokémon 3: The Movie (2000 movie):
This was another entertaining movie, which Pokémon fans of all ages will enjoy. As good as the first movie this time too. I give this movie five out of five stars.
***
My only other movie and TV watching this month has involved movies I've seen before, and episodes of TV shows I've already mentioned enjoying - mainly NCIS, which I'm still slowly attempting to get caught up on.
4 comments:
Have never seen those movies and actually have never watched NCSI, believe it or not. Tht is one I might try one day. Just so many things to watch. ;)
Rita:
I'm not sure how you'd feel about the movies. I think you'd like NCIS though. I know what you mean about having so much you want to watch. So much to watch and read, so little time! ;)
I don't think those movies would be my cuppa but I have liked some episodes of NCIS. Still, I try to limit series viewing so I don't get hooked!
Jeanie:
I think you're right about the movies. Don't blame you on the series thing. It really is easy to get hooked on something like that.
Post a Comment