Monday, February 25, 2019

#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes About #Love For February 25th 2019 - #ValentinesDay

Valentine's Day has come and gone. But I have some more quotes about love to share, so figured I'd continue the theme for my Monday quote posts a little longer. After all, love is not just something to be celebrated once a year.

We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
~Dr. Seuss

If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
~Maya Angelou

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
~Friedrich Nietzsche

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
~Kay Knudsen

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
~Franklin P. Jones

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
~Aristotle

Love is Immortality.
~?Emily Dickinson

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it.
~Nicholas Sparks

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller

2 comments:

Rita said...

OMGoodness! I love that Dr. Seuss quote! ROFL!! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah... I love that one too. ;)