Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.
My birthday was great!
I got a visit from Izabel, so played with her a bit (until she had enough of playing, which doesn't take long with Izi) and us three dogs all had some chicken Nana sorted for us. I got a new teddy too - a honking duck - but Mummy and Daddy forgot to get a photo of me with it, so I can't show you it.
Plus, me and Logan got new tags with our names and phone numbers on, and went for a much needed grooming session. We got cut shorter than Mummy and Daddy usually have us done, because how Avirus has messed things up means Mummy has had trouble getting us in for a grooming session, so we needed it. Anyway, here are some photos Nana took after she brought us home to Mummy after we got groomed:
You might be able to see our new tags in the shots.
Izabel still needs a groom though, as you may be able to tell from this next photo:
Nana is hoping to arrange for that soon. I think Izi will be glad when she does.
Lots of licks,
Lilie





4 comments:
Looking dapper!
Looking good with your new red dog tags! Izi should get in, too--yes. :)
Thanks, Jeanie!
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Rita:
Thanks! Nana says Izi's getting her grooming session really soon.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Post a Comment