Monday, August 02, 2021

#MondayMotivation - #Quotes About Creativity And The Beauty Of Life

I'm not officially doing my quote posts anymore, but I came across these recently so thought I'd share them.

 

*~*~*

 

“Even in a world with much sadness, at its essence, life is beautiful.” ~ Dianne Reeves

 

“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” ~ Omar Khayyam

 

“Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” ~ Gerald Way

 

 “Don’t let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It’s your place in the world; it’s your life.” ~ Dr. Mae Jemison

 

“To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” ~ Osho

 

“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to the sunset sky.” ~ Rabindranath Tagore

 

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” ~ Ashley Smith

 

“The thing that is beautiful, is your soul that sees beauty, in beautiful things.” – Aida Mitsuo

 

6 comments:

Rita said...

Oh, I loved these. Just what I needed this week. :) :)

Jeanie said...

I know it's hard to do your quotes every week like you used to but I do love it when you do them. There are some wonderful ones here!

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Glad to hear that. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Glad you think so. :)

Jennifer Pittam said...

I love these quotes. My Dad has been quoting Omar Khayyam since I was a toddler.

Victoria Zigler said...

Jennifer:
glad you love the quotes, and thanks for visiting. :)