Friday, July 08, 2022

The 14th Annual Smashwords Summer/Winter #Sale Is Now On!

It’s time for the 14th annual Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale!

 

How the Promotion Works:

“The sale takes place Friday, July 1 through Sunday, July 31 2022. For the month of July, thousands of Smashwords authors and publishers will provide readers deep discounts on tens of thousands of ebooks. Discount levels include 25%-off, 50%-off, 75%-off and FREE.”

 

The sale is exclusive to Smashwords, and all my books are enrolled at 50% off, putting them at $2.50 or less, with some even completely free!

 

And remember: Smashwords eBooks are available in a variety of formats, and I enable all they offer, so there’s bound to be a format that works for you regardless of your preferred method of reading eBooks.  In fact, if you can read this post, you can read my books.

 

So, head over to my Smashwords Author Page and grab your eBook bargains today.

 

And you might want to see what other books are on sale this month while you’re over there.

3 comments:

robbiesinspiration said...

Congratulations, Tori. I do want to read another of your children's books so I'll go over and have a look at this promotion.

Victoria Zigler said...

Robbie:
Thanks. If you grab something, I hope you enjoy it.

Victoria Zigler said...

P.S. If you checked this promotion out earlier and couldn't see whatever you might have checked out of my books listed as being on sale, check again. Many of them appear not to have enrolled when I used the "enroll all" feature, so I had to go back in and manually add the ones that hadn't been listed as on sale.