Friday, August 18, 2023

Artemis The #Tortoise And The Gingerbread Man

Hi everyone.  This is Artemis the tortoise.


Mummy hasn't had a chance to share this photo of me from near the end of June yet, so I thought I'd do it myself.


It was taken during my floor time, while I was checking out a dog toy - at least, the humans said it was a toy for the dogs - that was left on the floor.  It's in the shape of a gingerbread man.  I thought it was a very interesting toy.



~Artemis

6 comments:

Rita said...

lol! It does look quite interesting. Did you climb up on it?

Jeanie said...

Gotta love a new discovery!

Jayde said...

Well, it's a good job that you posted your photo. As God knows, when it would have got done. And very handsome you look too,Love Grandma 👵 😍 xx

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
A little. But it wasn't as solid as it looks, so I decided not to do that too much. I did nudge it about a bit and check to see if any of its decorations came off and could be eaten though (they didn't, and couldn't).

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Yes. New discoveries are fun!

Victoria Zigler said...

Grandma:
Yeah, she takes forever doing things sometimes. And thanks.

~Artemis