There’s not much to say, but here are a couple of random updates.
If you saw last week’s post you’ll know this, but “Pawfect Pet Poems” is now available everywhere my books are sold, in all formats my books are made available in, which includes audio, paperback, and various eBook formats.
Speaking of books, I finished reading “Howl’s Moving Castle” and moved on to “Castle In The Air” which is the sequel.
In other news: I tried joining Dad and Kelly for roleplaying with some friends this past Monday, but it didn’t go to plan. I think it’s just too much for me to keep up with these days. It’s a shame, but it is what it is.
We were meant to get more snow. We didn’t though. I’m not surprised, but am a little disappointed.
10 comments:
Wait until your a little bit stronger Tori to play the games love,and you must be quite disappointed 😞 about not having any snow bless your heart ♥️,.
Sending tons of love ❤️,Grandma xx
So good to hear from you! When you are feeling worn down or crummy it is hard to focus. I just rewatched the movie Dune that I had watched when I was so miserable with the cancer stuff--and I barely remembered anything at all! I can easily imagine it could be hard to keep up. So glad you have the critters and your sweetheart there with you for excellent company. Their love is precious and healing. *love and hugs from Fargo*
Grandma:
Yes, I’m disappointed about the snow. But never mind.
Rita:
Thanks. I knew you would understand. Hugs!
It's good to see a post from you, Tori. And a good update. Sorry about your snow but I get it. I hope you're feeling a little better. It's hard to blog when you're in a down slump.
Jeanie:
Thanks. And, yes it is. It’s also hard to blog when you aren’t doing a lot and aren’t sure what to say. LOL!
Oops I should have read all your posts before commenting. I didn't know there was a sequel to Howl's Moving Castle. I shall have to add that to my tbr! I hope you'll have more energy to be able to do the things you want to, but don't feel like you have to post here or do things if you aren't able. The most important thing is to look after yourself. We're all here and happy to hear from you whenever you blog. Sending you lots of love and hugs. And btw, thank you for visiting my blog <3 <3
Cat:
Thanks.
There are three books in the series.
I visited your blog a few times, but wordpress have made commenting very difficult for me.
Hi, sorry I missed replying to your message. I'm definitely making sure I put all three books on my tbr and read them. :) I'm sorry about wordpress commenting issues. :( I'm not sure what's happened and why you're not able to comment anymore. They're always doing something to update the servers or websites which are just getting worse. The latest thing is we have to opt out of letting wordpress use our content to train AI programs. Blogger/blogspot seems so simple in comparison to all the issues wordpress is having lately.
Cat:
I have no idea what the commenting issue is, but it’s frustrating.
Post a Comment