Friday, April 19, 2024

Logan The #Cavapoo Turns 5!

Hi everyone. This is Logan the Cavapoo.

It was my turn for one of those birthday things on Sunday.

I’m now five years old.
 
Here's a photo of me taken on my birthday:

 
My birthday present was extra treats, because I don't play with toys much, but I do love my food.  So I got an extra chewie stick, and got all our meals first.
 
I love birthdays!
 
Lots of licks,
Logan

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Happy Birthday, dear Logan!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Jeanie!

Lots of licks,
Logan

Rita said...

Five years already!
Happy birthday, Logan!
You are looking good. :) :)

Cat Strawberry said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Logan! You look so cute, I hope you enjoyed all your treats and food :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yes, five years already.

Thanks.

Lots of licks,
Logan

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Cat!

Lots of licks,
Logan