Friday, June 07, 2024

More #HarryPotter Themed #Lego

 

My Dad and I worked on a few new Lego kits recently during his visits.  So, I thought I would show you some photos, which I will do as a series of posts over the next couple of weeks, starting with today’s post.

 

Here are the photos from a Harry Potter battle of Hogwarts Lego set:

 





 

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Those are very impressive!

Rita said...

Oh wow! That's huge! Must have taken quite while for you guys to finish getting it together. Always good to hear from you. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Jeanie.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
It’s not as big as you think. It did take a couple of evenings working on it to get it done though.

Cat Strawberry said...

That kit is awesome and looks so big. Must have been a lot of fun putting it together!

Victoria Zigler said...

Cat:
It isn’t quite as big as it looks, but it was fun.