Monday, August 06, 2007

Sunny Monday

Today has been a beautiful, sunny day, and I've not really done much. My ankle's not hurting today, so my lazy weekend obviously did it some good.

My pills had to be taken for five days, so I took them from Monday to Friday of last week. I have to get some more in about three weeks, and then I have to take them for another five days. I probably wont know if they're working properly until I see my gynaecologist again in September. Although, I may be able to guess that they're working right if I start having a normal cycle, or something.

This has taken longer to write than it should have, because I had to stop part way through to take Kero out in the yard. I can't let him out on his own, because he likes to run back and forth in front of the fence barking at anyone who passes, and the neighbours don't really appreciate when he does that. Especially the ones who are, at this time of the evening, trying to get young children to settle for sleep. Can't say I blame them, I wouldn't like it if someone else's dog was doing it. So, I go with him, so I can grab him and get him in quick if he goes to start doing it.

I want to go see 'The Simpson's Movie' at the cinema, but nobody else wants to go with me to see it, and I don't want to go by myself. Wayne would probably go with me, but he's away with the cadets, and by the time he gets back, Carl and Rachel will be here for their Summer visit (though, it's actually Autumn/Fall now, not Summer any more) and Wayne's not going to want to go with me to see a movie when Carl's here. He's going to be much more interested in spending time with Carl. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for it to come out on Sky movies. At least I got to see 'Shrek The Third' while I was away.

OK, I think that's enough of my nonsense for one day. LOL!

Tori


By the way, I added some of my old stories to my short story spot last night.

14 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I am glad you ankle feels better:)

Tori_Z said...

Thanks Kaylee :)

Debby said...

I'll go to the Simpson movie with you. Let me know when you want to go and I will pick you up. (yeah, I have lost my mind, lol)

Tori_Z said...

Debby:
Well, with the time difference, I'd have done my shopping by the time you get up, and I don't need to be up early Wednesday morning, so... Whenever you're ready on Tuesday is fine by me. LOL!

Debby said...

OK, I will get my broom out and be ready to leave. Have some decaf low fat latte ready.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well that was kind of " debby " to offer to go see simpson film with you , lol , " hope the broom can take the strain " lol.

glad your ankle is getting better .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Debby:
Will get some for you when I go shopping, and have it ready when you ger here. LOL!

Grandma:
Yeah, I hope so too. But, I hear those brooms can take a lot of weight. LOL!

And thanks, by the way, about the ankle.

C-CITGO said...

Hello - I think the title of your blog is very cute, and so is Kero. Glad you had a nice & sunny day - The sun never came out here in New England (Monday) - not for one minute!

Debby said...

my broom is the super deluxe model with air conditiong, stereo, and comfy seats.

Tori_Z said...

Carol:
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you will come back again some time. I'm glad you like my blog, and thanks for the compliments about it and about Kero.

Sorry you never got to see any sun. Hopefully you'll get to see some soon.

Debby:
Sounds like a great broom. I think Harry Potter would love to own one of those. LOL!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

and i reckon that broom would come in handy for the " lemony snicket stories " dont you tori , lol.

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
Yeah, those kids could use something like that! But then, there are a lot of things that could help those poor kids!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

tori,yes those poor kids could use quite a few things to get them out of thier scrapes , i have got to where they have just sent a telegram of and the paper has just come out " oops " more trouble for them .

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
You're getting through the story quite nicely then!