Saturday, August 11, 2007

A wedding, a birthday and the rest of my Saturday

Shireen and Elizabeth's brother, Wayne is marrying his partner, Kirstee, today. I think the ceremony started about 3:00 pm, so it should be over by now, meaning that they should be husband and wife by now. I hope it went well for them. I wasn't invited. Well, I was invited to the evening party thing, which should be in full swing by now, but that's it. I didn't go to the party though. because I wouldn't have been able to get home once it was over, so I told them I couldn't make it.

Today is also my friend Jean's birthday. So, happy birthday Jean!

It's been a beautiful day today. Sunny and dry, but not too hot. Perfect for a nice, peaceful walk by the river. So, Kelly, Kero and I all decided to make the most of it, and took a walk together. It was lovely!

I haven't really done much else today. Although, I did have a nice, long chat on the phone with my friend Louise this evening.

I'm not getting through the Harry Potter book as quickly as I'd have liked to, because the chapters are quite long, and I've been so tired lately that most nights I'm lucky if I can even read a whole chapter. So, those of you who are still trying to finish the book, you have plenty of time to finish it before I put up my review... LOL!

Right now, I'm watching 'Failure To Launch' on Sky Movies Premier. It seems pretty good so far. But, I'm going to end this so I can concentrate on watching it.

Tori

11 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

i didnt realise that you werent invited to the wedding , but only to the evening do , thats a bit sad really.

and that must have been nice to all three of you to go for a nice walk together , and was a certain little cat with you like she usually is ???.

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
It is a bit, but I don't care. It's their loss.

Sakura wasn't exactly with us. She came across the field with us, but waited in the shade of a tree for us to come back, then walked back across the field with us. I think it was a little bit too hot for her.

KAYLEE said...

how ya doing? i am doing well :P surgery went well! still in the hospital though(haha i brought my laptop)

KAYLEE said...

oh and great post :) loved reading it

Debby said...

I know how it feels to be left out of family functions. You are certainly correct in saying it is their loss. Hugs being sent to you.

KAYLEE said...

hello!

Tori_Z said...

Kaylee:
Hi there! I'm fine thanks. I'm glad your surgery went well. Sorry it took me so long to reply, but this is my first time getting online today.

Debby:
Thanks.

KAYLEE said...

Thats okay I understand that you have a life too :P

Tori_Z said...

Kaylee:
I do? Hmmm... When did I get a life? LOL!

KAYLEE said...

LOL tori thats exactly how i feel alot of the time.

Tori_Z said...

LOL