Saturday, November 22, 2008

Award from LadyStyx

I got an award from LadyStyx yesterday. Thanks Styxie! :)

I'm not feeling 100% though, and can't be bothered with fiddling to persuade Jaws to copy what I need from the post and sorting it in here (it's not just a click and hold to select, click copy, then click paste thing when you're using a screen reader). So I'm just going to link to the post with it in.

http://ladystyxbrain.blogspot.com/2008/11/you-really-really-shouldnt-have.html

I wouldn't know who to give it to anyway... So I'm going to do what ChicagoLady did with hers and say it's an open award to those who haven't gotten it yet that visit my blog. They can either post it or not... Doesn't bother me.

Sorry I haven't posted it properly, but - like I said - I'm not feeling 100% and I can't be bothered with fiddling about to get it posted properly. But I wanted to make sure I gave it at least a quick mention.

Tori

13 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Awwww. Hope ya feel better soon! *HUGZ*

KAYLEE said...

AWWWW hugs!!!!!!!!!! I am worried!

ChicagoLady said...

I hope you feel better soon. Maybe your trip to Swansea was a bit tiring than you thought?

Intense Guy said...

Hope you feel better soon, Tori.

MarmiteToasty said...

oh my :( you do sound poorly..... get better soon..... hugs...

x

Tori_z said...

Thanks all. *hugs* :)

Chicago:
I think it's a combination of that and a head cold.

The Wife O Riley said...

Congrats on your award!! Definitely deserved!

Kati said...

(((((HUGS))))) Hope you feel better soon, Tori!

Punkn said...

Get feeling better soon,Tori. Huggssss

KAYLEE said...

ARE YOU OK?

Tori_z said...

Thanks Wifey, Kati & Punkn. :)

Kaylee:
Yeah, I'm OK. Thanks for asking. :)

AliceKay said...

I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this comment. (i'm almost caught up on reading your blogs)

Tori_z said...

AK:
I'm feeling a bit better... Still not all that good though. :(