Monday, November 17, 2008

Fuzzy felt

My brother told me last week that the pressie he was sending me was a "sort of use your imagination and do stuff kind of thing." I got it today, and... Yeah, I think that's the best way to describe it.

Know what fuzzy felt is?

Personally I haven't seen fuzzy felt in ages. I mean, I'd seen mention of it online, but that's as far as it went. Carl and I used to sit for ages with the little felt shapes... Making pictures with them on the special boards. It was great fun!

So, in honour of childhood memories and my request for "something I can do that's creative, but that doesn't mean I'm going to need to find more shelving space to store what I make... And if it can be expanded on, so much the better," my brother got me a fuzzy felt compendium (sp?)... Basically, a sort of fuzzy felt starter set in a special box with drawers to store the little felt bits in.

So I can make pictures with it... Buy some of the little sets you can get (if you know where to look) to expand on it and get more pieces to use, then put it all away in it's special box when I'm done. Works for me!

Thanks Carl And Rachel. :)

Tori

3 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

What a nice thoughtful gift!

LadyStyx said...

How cool is that?

Jess said...

I was just thinking exactly what Ladystyx evidently was when I clicked on the comment button. Cool!