Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday share: Britain's Got Talent favourite

My Grandma posted this link on her blog a few weeks back. But I know most of you don't read her blog. So, I decided to post it myself too. I think a couple of other blogs may have posted about her, but - even if they have- I'm still going to post this. Especially since this woman seems to be the favourite on this season of "Britain's Got Talent" (which I've not been watching, but the radio is keeping me informed about).

Anyway, her name is Susan Boyle, and you can check out a video clip of her performance here.

Oh yeah, and... Enjoy whatever's left of your day! :)

Tori

8 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Susan has been all over the news stations here as well as in the newspapers. I have to laugh at the reaction of the audience and the judges when they realize how they misjudged her and how good she is.

Melissa B. said...

Susan Boyle is pretty amazing. She's got a voice like an angel from heaven, don't you think? I hate it, though, that the pressies are trying to make her over. I like her sensible gowns and sturdy shoes! BTW, make sure to stop by my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes today...I've got a Big Fish Tale to tell!

www.petloverspalace.com said...

Well I am now convinced that the underdog is the one to win, Whether it's singing or horse racing. http://tinyurl.com/dgtcno

Wendyburd1 said...

Hey I looked for your email but can't find one. I am emailing something out on Friday that I can't post on my blog, but want to include you so if it feels comfortable, could you email me your email address?

Deanna said...

She is totally amazing!

Tori_z said...

Barb:
Yeah, maybe it'll teach people a bit of a lesson about not judging people by appearances?

Melissa:
I don't take part in the Sunday sweep stake thingy, because it's not really something I can join in with. However, I do read the posts for them, so I have seen the story.

Wendy:
There should be an e-mail me link on my profile.

Deanna:
Yes, she is.

Tori_z said...

Petlover:
It often works that way, but not always.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

Thank you Tori, for putting Susan Boyle on your blogspto, and i still think she is great, and i agree with Melissa B the press and such should leave her as she is as that was how she won over every one being herself.