Friday, May 15, 2009

Kero's Korner: post grooming photos

Hello again humans, Kero here.

Sorry I'm so late with my post this week, but I've been waiting for my Dadi to sort out the photos for me to post in it. He kept getting busy doing other things, so he only just had a chance to get them off the camera and on to the computer, and get them labeled for me.



The photo above was taken a few minutes after I got home from the groomer on Tuesday. Mami human did it. Of course, it took her loads of attempts, but I was happy to pose while she tried. I'm not a big fan of the groomer, but I do love to pose for the camera.

This next one was taken by Dadi human a little while later (after I'd had a nap and some dinner).



And here's another one Dadi human took. As you can see, I love sitting on his computer chair.



Dadi also took this photo of me and Mami. We all thought you might like it.



Actually, my grooming appointment was the most exciting thing that happened to me this past week. Although, I did get a new teddy on Wednesday.

Mami went to somewhere that smelled different from anywhere else I've smelled before. I don't know where it was, but she said it was somewhere called "the beach" and she was telling me about the "sand" stuff that was there. She said that was probably what I could smell on the teddy - which is a dragon teddy - because they used it for something called "sand castles" while they were at this beach place. Mami says she'll tell you all about it as soon as Mamgu sorts out the photos for her (they're on Mamgu's camera).

And, yesterday (Thursday) Mami and I went for a really, really long walk, and we only just got home before a really nasty storm showed up. So, that was lucky, wasn't it?

But that's about it for my week. Other than those things it's just been my usual routine.

My next grooming appointment is for August 5th 2009, if anyone's interested.

OK, it's time for my nap...

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

13 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hey Kero!

You are looking really handsome. I like that picture of you with your mom holding you. You've gotten to be a BIG boy.

That red chair does look comfy. I bet thats were you think up your blog entries!

Sniffs and licks back at ya!

MarmiteToasty said...

Jebus Kero, you are gorgeous :)

x

Veggie Mom said...

Oh, that Kero...what a handsome young pup! I always love doggies when they get all cleaned up and spiffy, don't you?

LadyStyx said...

I dont blame ya for not liking to go to the groomer but dont ya just love how you feel AFTERWARDS?

Wendyburd1 said...

Kero is so cute!

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Yes, I like to spend a lot of time on that chair. It's a comfy place to sit or lay to think up blog posts, or simply observe my humans.

Toasty:
Thank you.

Veggie:
Yes, everyone always seems to love how I look after my grooming.

Styxie:
Yes, I do. Mami says it's just a shame I'm not very good at staying clean for long. It's not my fault... It's what happens with white dogs.

Wendy:
Thank you.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Veggie Mom said...

PS...giving you a Super Shout-Out at my place today...

Deanna said...

My goodness Kero, I do believe you have grown. It sounds like you have had a busy but good week. I especially liked the pic of you and your mum.

Tori_z said...

Veggie:
Just seen it... Thanks. :)

Tori_z said...

Thanks Deanna (from both me and Kero). :)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

wow what a smart man you are once again, that groomer human person certainly know how to cut your coat.

And you got " another " new toy, and yes i bet it did smell different too as those beach places have a smell all of thier own.

yep you sure look comfy on the red chair, :).

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

Sorry Kero i forgot to say that the photo's of you and the one of your mam and you are really lovely,xx.

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
Thanks from both Kero and me. :)