Friday, May 08, 2009

Kero's korner: The cuteness of me

Hello again humans.

It appears a certain human needs to prove to another human just how cute a dog can be. So, to help her to do this I had my humans help me to find a selection of my cutest photos to share. So, here they are:



And, to prove I'm still just as cute, here's a photo of me taken this past Monday:



I hope you have all enjoyed seeing just how cute I am. Though, I'm sure most - if not all - of you already knew I was super cute. I know my humans know it... They're always telling me so.

***~***

Not much to tell about this past week.

Willow came over to play on Monday. Mami and Mamgu went somewhere and came back with sticks they wouldn't let us play with, and some other stuff. We were a bit upset about this, but then they took us walkies, so that made it better.

And, on Tuesday, a truck came with our food in it. Never seen that happen before. It was strange. Normally Mami or Dadi go away for a while and the food comes home with them. But not this time. This time a truck pulled up outside, Dadi went out to talk to the humans who got out of it, and when he opened the door to let Mami and me out of the living room the hallway was full of bags of food. I know they came from the truck, because I saw the humans that got off the truck come to our door with bags, but they didn't have any when they went away again. I was pleased to see that there was a whole bag full of food and treats just for me. Including a very tasty rawhide bone. I was VERY excited when I saw that bone in the bag. Mami couldn't get the wrapper off quick enough. I tried to help, but I was so excited that all I ended up doing was nearly knocking it out of her hand. When she finally got it opened, I grabbed it and raced off to give it a good chew. Ah, it was good! I hope they get the food to come this way every time... Especially if there will be treats in it.

Anyway, that's about it. Mami went out for a few hours on Wednesday, then again on Thursday. And they tell me Dadi's going out later today. But I haven't been anywhere special this week. Just for my usual walkies by the river - sometimes with just Mami, sometimes with Mamgu and Willow too - and I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. I have a grooming appointment next Tuesday (May 12th) though.

OK, I'll let this do for this week. Besides, I have some treats to chew, toys to play with, humans to supervise, garden inspections to do, and so on. A dog's work is never done!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

12 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Oh my goodness......... as cute as a button...... kero you are the most cutiest dog ever :)

Tori what beautiful photos, fanks for sharing them.... love em.... really love em..

x

Deanna said...

What a cutie pie - then and now and always! Glad those humans are keeping those treats coming - no matter how they get there!

LadyStyx said...

My goodness you are a sweetie. I'll have to see if I have a few of Katy when she was a bitty one over here and get them scanned...

Kati said...

Oh my, he IS a pretty boy, Tori!!! But then, apparently he already knew that. *wink*

Tori_z said...

Glad you all enjoyed the photos. :)

Celticspirit said...

You should be a doggie movie star or at least in dog shows. I'll make sure I show my better half those pictures. ;)You handsome little devil.

Tori_z said...

Barb:
Glad you enjoyed the photos. :)

We did consider putting Kero in a dog show, but we wouldn't be able to get to most of them (you need to have a car and be willing to travel a lot). Besides, he doesn't do well with large crowds (though that probably wouldn't be an issue if we put him in dog shows when he was still a puppy).

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

So very-very sorry kero for not commenting on your very own special blog untill now, i hope you forgive your " human great grandma".

Fancy the shopping coming in the truck that must have been a big surprise for you, and with chewy for you + other srtuff for you as well, so who's a lucky boy then.

All those cute photo's of you when you were a puppy and the up to date one, and yes your still as cute.

Just you have another great week with chewys etc.

Intense Guy said...

Kero - you are so durn handsome! When you human said you had two lady friends I was wondering what your special charm was...

...well, I wonder no longer. Any female doggie that doesn't squeal and toss her panties at you has a real problem!

I hope that cool food truck comes back soon!

Tori_z said...

Kero says thanks to everyone for the compliments (I swear he's getting more vain by the minute... LOL!)

And, Iggy, he has more than two lady friends. He has FOUR! Admittedly one of them (Jayde) he doesn't see often, but still. Not to mention he seems pretty good at getting the attention of any dog when we're out (female or otherwise). LOL!

Intense Guy said...

Just wait til he's all posh from the groomers... LOL -

He'll have a harem.

Tori_z said...

LOL!