Monday, May 04, 2009

Third bloggerversary

Yesterday (May 3rd) was my third bloggerversary. Can you believe it?


When I first made my blog I had no idea what I was going to blog about. I made it because my Grandma had made one, and she asked me to come and read hers. So, I figured that if I was going to be making an account to comment on her blog, then I might as well create my own blog.


I now have about half a dozen blogs that I update regularly (some more than others). That is, if you include the fantasy names list, links page, and important dates page (see sidebar for links). And just this blog alone has around 1150 posts on it. I'm guessing I managed to figure out what to blog about. ;)


Anyway, I just wanted to take this oppertunity to thank all of you for the comments you leave on my blog. And for the wonderful blog posts you all write, which are often the inspiration for some of my own blog posts. Keep the comments coming, and thank you - new readers and old - for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog!

Tori

6 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

Well its nice to know that i was an insperation for you to start a blog spot, and may i say at this point , what wonderfull blogs that you do.
Grandma x :).

Intense Guy said...

Tori,

I knew you from your streaming days - but not very well - and in the past three years - feel like I've gotten to know you better than my own neighbors.

You have been an inspiration to me. You have inspired me to no end. I continue and will always continue to marvel at how you navigate the blogosphere. Your posts are a mix of the informative, instructional, humorous, and the day-to-day that is the stuff of life.

Happy bloggerversary - may you have many more years of happy blogging ahead.

Tori_z said...

Thanks Iggy. *Blushes*

AliceKay said...

Three years and counting....

I'm sure you'll have lots more to post about in the years ahead, and I'll be right here to read them. :)

Tori_z said...

:)

ChicagoLady said...

Congratulations on three years on Blogger. I bet it's gone by quickly!