Monday, May 04, 2009

Bella bling

I got this award from Melissa on Saturday. Thanks Melissa. :)

The rules say I'm meant to post it on my blog with a link back to who I got it from. Done that bit. :)

The rules also say I should pass it on to 15 of my new found bloggy friends. So, let's seee...

1. Jewelz
2. Veggie Mom
3. Wendy
4. Call Me Kate
5. Marcy
6. Guineapiglou (old friend, quite new blogger)
7. Barefoot Gardener (Pst, her blog is hard for me to comment on, so I'd appreciate it if someone could let her know I gave her this... Thanks).
8. Matt
9. Wifey (couldn't even contemplate not including her in this one. *wink*)
10WhimsicalBrainPan
11. CelticSpirit
12. Marmite Toasty
13. Deanna
14. Jess
15. Kati

As much as possible I listed them in order of how new I am to their blogs. #1 being the blog I'm newest to. The last couple I've been visiting for a couple of years, but I ran out of new blogs that I read, so I improvised a bit. LOL!

Tori

16 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Congrats to the winners!

I dropped over to the Barefoot Gardener's and left note that you had something here. :)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

Well done to you tori, and what a very pretty "award2 it is.

Intense Guy said...

Congrats on the award! Its real purty!

Tori_z said...

Thanks all. :)

And, thanks especially to Styxie. :)

jewelzmomof4 said...

Congrats on the award.

My Side of the Story! said...

Congrats on the award! And Thanks Tori for passing it along to me!

I will post it on my blog tonight with pride.

Later Tater ;)

Jess said...

Congratulations! You really deserve it - and thank you a lot too.
Hope you had a good bank holiday Monday! xx

whimsical brainpan said...

Congratulations and thank you Tori!

Also a belated Blogerversary! :-)

MarmiteToasty said...

WOW fanks :)........ Im so not deserving.... does it come with white chocolate? lol

x

Veggie Mom said...

Well, aren't you a sweetie pie! Thanks so much from the other side of the world, and congrats to the other winners...I look forward to visiting their places!

The Wife O Riley said...

Well, Thank you Miss Tori!! I will post it tomorrow with pride!

Tori_z said...

You're all welcome. :)

Celticspirit said...

Thank you very much for the award! :)

Melissa B. said...

Thanks for the Linky Love! Can't wait to check out the winners...

Tori_z said...

Barb:
You're welcome! :)

Melissa:
No problem... Thanks for the award. :)

ChicagoLady said...

Congratulations on your award!