Hello to all the humans out there. And, of course, to any fellow dogs who happen to be on the blogs.
Now that I've taken over the posts about me properly, I have decided that they need a better name. So, from now on they are going to be the "Kero's corner" posts instead. I think it's a much better name for them. I mean, it has my name in it, so that's great to start with, right?
Anyway, I haven't done anything out of the ordinary this past week. I did end up walking in the rain without my coat on Saturday though. I hate being out in rain without my coat. I don't mind rain, but I hate getting wet. But the Mami human said we had to walk some. Stupid human. Still, at least she did have the good sense to realise that it was most important to get me dried off, and that she could wait. I guess she does have some sense after all.
OK, well, since I haven't got much to tell you this week, I thought I would do something different. You see, the Wifey human did a thing called a "tag" on her blog the other day. The Mami human was going to do it, but then she remembered she did it a while back. So, I said I would do it. And, here it is:
Eight things I'm looking forward to:
1. Dinner time.
3. Nap time.
4. My next play date with Willow.
5. Next time Mami human makes me a milky drink.
6. Next time Dadi human shares his chicken with me.
7. Next time Mamgu comes to visit.
8. The comments all you humans leave on this and any future posts from me.
Eight things I did yesterday (in no particular order):
1. Inspected my garden for intruders.
2. Ate some treats.
3. Went walkies.
4. Had dinner.
5. Had a milky drink.
6. Took lots of naps.
7. Played with my toys.
8. Barked at the mail man.
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Reach the door handle to let myself out.
2. Open the cupboard where my treats and food are kept.
3. Take myself to town for a sausage roll.
4. Have chicken and cheese for dinner every day.
5. Go with the humans every time they go out, not just sometimes.
6. Make the humans understand me properly.
7. Stay off the lead all the time when we go walkies.
8. Have my own big bed so the humans don't keep hogging it.
Eight shows (or adverts) I watch:
1. Dog food adverts (especially ones for Cesar).
2. Other adverts with dogs in them.
3. The Dog Whisperer.
4. Cardcaptors (that's the show my name came from).
5. Breed All About It.
6. Pet Rescue.
7. Emergency Vets.
8. Pizza adverts
Eight people tagged:
Any dogs, cats, or other non-humans on the blogs who want to play.
Licks and sniffs,