Friday, May 01, 2009

Kero's corner

Hello to all the humans out there. And, of course, to any fellow dogs who happen to be on the blogs.

Now that I've taken over the posts about me properly, I have decided that they need a better name. So, from now on they are going to be the "Kero's corner" posts instead. I think it's a much better name for them. I mean, it has my name in it, so that's great to start with, right?

Anyway, I haven't done anything out of the ordinary this past week. I did end up walking in the rain without my coat on Saturday though. I hate being out in rain without my coat. I don't mind rain, but I hate getting wet. But the Mami human said we had to walk some. Stupid human. Still, at least she did have the good sense to realise that it was most important to get me dried off, and that she could wait. I guess she does have some sense after all.

OK, well, since I haven't got much to tell you this week, I thought I would do something different. You see, the Wifey human did a thing called a "tag" on her blog the other day. The Mami human was going to do it, but then she remembered she did it a while back. So, I said I would do it. And, here it is:

Eight things I'm looking forward to:
1. Dinner time.
2. Walkies.
3. Nap time.
4. My next play date with Willow.
5. Next time Mami human makes me a milky drink.
6. Next time Dadi human shares his chicken with me.
7. Next time Mamgu comes to visit.
8. The comments all you humans leave on this and any future posts from me.

Eight things I did yesterday (in no particular order):
1. Inspected my garden for intruders.
2. Ate some treats.
3. Went walkies.
4. Had dinner.
5. Had a milky drink.
6. Took lots of naps.
7. Played with my toys.
8. Barked at the mail man.

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Reach the door handle to let myself out.
2. Open the cupboard where my treats and food are kept.
3. Take myself to town for a sausage roll.
4. Have chicken and cheese for dinner every day.
5. Go with the humans every time they go out, not just sometimes.
6. Make the humans understand me properly.
7. Stay off the lead all the time when we go walkies.
8. Have my own big bed so the humans don't keep hogging it.

Eight shows (or adverts) I watch:
1. Dog food adverts (especially ones for Cesar).
2. Other adverts with dogs in them.
3. The Dog Whisperer.
4. Cardcaptors (that's the show my name came from).
5. Breed All About It.
6. Pet Rescue.
7. Emergency Vets.
8. Pizza adverts

Eight people tagged:
Any dogs, cats, or other non-humans on the blogs who want to play.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

12 comments:

AliceKay said...

LOL. Cute.

Deanna said...

It's a shame those humans don't understand you properly. Do you bark with an accent?

Intense Guy said...

Kero, why did you bark at the mail man? Just curious...

Oh! I should tell you something I saw in my garden the other day! It was this great big dragon fly! It zipped around like crazy and I ran after it but couldn't catch it.

I did catch a couple flies. The green one was kind of tastey but the black one was ick! Flies remind me of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans - you just never know huh?

Whats your favorite garden bug?

Woooooooof!! wooof!!!

p.s., I hope you get your own BIG bed soon!

Celticspirit said...

Dear Kero (like Dear Abby)

Would you give me some advice? How do I get the human I live with to give in and let me get a dog? Probably a little terrier dog?
signed,
don't like to be alone at night in OK

Tori_z said...

Thank you AliceKay. I know I'm cute!

Well, Deanna, I'm a Scottish breed who was born in Wales. Maybe there's some of the Scottish left in my accent and that's the problem?

Sounds like you had fun Iggy. I like to chase butterflies and moths best. But they stop playing after I catch them a couple of times. I don't understand why.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Tori_z said...

Dear don't like to be alone at night in OK.

Try showing the other human cute photos of dogs like me. If you need some to use then let me know and I will have the humans post a selection of photos of me at my cutest. My Mami found that pleading and pointing out how happy it would make her helped too.

You could also try making it your present for a special occassion, and talking about nothing else until the other human gives in.

Good luck, and let us know about those photos.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

LMAO! :)

Jess said...

I've often wondered how you manage to type so fabulously without any errors on the blogs. You're obviously very talented...
Although, I do think it's rather rude of you to insult the humans like that! - They obviously love you very dearly.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

kero

you are the cutest great-grandson-doggie i have ever come accross.

I wish your cousin Jayde could blog like you do, although she doe's bark at the mail-man and grabs what ever comes through the letter box.

And as for all them 8 thingy's "well" they are so very good.

I can understand you weanting a"bigbed", seeing as you have to share the humans one with 2 of them:).

LadyStyx said...

LOL! Ok...a little creative idea? Change it to Kero's Korner ;)

Tori_z said...

Good idea Styxie. :)

Celticspirit said...

Great advice Kero! I will certainly do that. :)