Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pillow monster (AE&D)

Me: Why's you're pillow on my side of the bed? Get it over your own side!
Kelly: It's not my fault. It's a pillow monster coming to get you!
Me: Don't be daft! Pillow monsters don't eat people!
Kelly: They don't?
Me: Of course not!
Kelly: Then what do they eat?
Me: Teddy bears.
Kelly: Right, OK...
Me: Yep... That's why our pillows are getting kinda flat.
Kelly: What do you mean?
Me: Well, my teddies are too high up for them to eat them... Pillows can't climb, you know.
Kelly: Of course... Whatever you say.
Me: But I know they eat teddy bears.
Kelly: You do?
Me: Yep.. If you think about it it's obvious... They're both filled with almost the same stuff.
Kelly: OK... Whatever you say... I think you should go to sleep now though.

(In other words, this conversation is getting too weird, even compared to some of our others).

9 comments:

Intense Guy said...

LMAO!

Some times the plausible of theories sound so good!

I don't think I have any Teddy Bears (anymore)... Darn those Pillow Monsters!!!

Deanna said...

LOL that explains a lot.

MarmiteToasty said...

Yep, just as first I feared...... raving bonkers the pair of you lmfao

x

Celticspirit said...

That darn pillow monster won't let me make the bed!

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
See, that proves I'm right.

Deanna:
Glad my explanation helped. :)

Toasty:
Well, that just shows you're a good judge of character. ;)

Barb:
Yeah, they're bad for that.

LadyStyx said...

Goodness. This reminds me of a story my mom told me via email about this critter called the "squeaker monster".

Tori_z said...

Styxie:
Squeaker monster? Now you've got me curious about that. I have an image of something that eats the squeakers out of dog toys... Probably not what you're thinking of though. LOL!

Kati said...

ROFL!!!! That's cute, Tori!!! Thanks for the award. Hoping to do a post tomorrow in which I'll include this lovely award.

Hope you're having a great week!!

Tori_z said...

Kati:
Glad you enjoyed it. And, you're welcome.

Yes, I'm having a good week. :)

Hope you are too.