Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I will... Honest!

I will catch up on all your blog posts, honest! It's just that I haven't really even had the computer on much over the past few days (the posts for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were set up last week). Anyway, because of this I haven't visited anyone's blog. Sorry.

I've almost finished the blanket, so I want to do that before I do too much on the computer. I should be done in the next couple of days. When I'm done Kelly will take a photo and I'll post it for you. I'll also be sorting a post with photos of Kero we took on his birthday. Will post them and catch up on your blogs soon... Honest!

Enjoy whatever's left of your day! :)

Tori

7 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished product. :)

Deanna said...

Me too... am looking forward to seeing the picture - blogs can wait! hugzzzzz

Intense Guy said...

:)

I was a pick me up to see something from you today.

*Hugs*

AliceKay said...

And here I thought I was the one who was way behind in reading blogs. :)

The Wife O Riley said...

I have to limit my time on the computer or I would never get anything done.

Wendyburd1 said...

Can't wait!

Tori_z said...

Thanks for the comments all. *Hugs*

Blanket is done... Post is being published Tuesday (I set it up just now).