Saturday, May 23, 2009

I just don't know (R/WP)

Feeling kinda fed up lately. I don't know what's up. I think it's just everything catching up with me now that all the hospital trips are basically over with. I don't know.

Almost gave up on blogging. Decided not to though. Not sure what it was that made me think I'd had enough, nor what it was that made me decide not to scrap the blog. I think it was a combination of things that made me decide not to stop blogging, actually:

1. I'd miss my bloggy friends.
2. Kelly recently brought me a new laptop, and I wouldn't want it to go to waste.
3. I spent too much on Jaws to let that sit around doing nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I do like writing my blog posts. And I do enjoy sharing things with you all - be it an interesting site or article I've found, or something from my life - but... *Shrugs*... I don't know. I just feel so fed up with it all. Not with the blog as such, but with things in general.

Please don't ask me what I mean by all this, because I'm not really sure. And that's the problem. Well, I think that's the problem. So much has changed for me in the last couple of years. While it was going on I didn't have time to think. But now I do, and I wish I didn't. Well, I sort of wish I didn't anyway.

Is any of this making any sense? I don't suppose it matters. I don't really know what the point of this is, nor what sort of answers/comments I'm expecting to get to it. I just sat here to write a post, and this is what I ended up with. Whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, I don't know. I don't even know if I'm right to publish this post. Well, I'm hitting publish now, so it's too late to worry about that...

Tori

7 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Sometimes you just can't put your feelings into words. But I am glad you didn't delete your blog, you never know if you may want to change your mind. And it is a good journal, at least for me it is.

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

I've noticed you have been stuggling the past few days and didn't know what to say.

Perhaps you should be less "structured" with what you post (at least for a while)? Or maybe having that framework helps - it must be somewhat frustrating to do entries with other peoples photographs - the one entry of you at the beach was really, really good as was the one with you holding Kero.

I do hope you had a nice anniversary and birthday party for your fur kid (and my favorite dog).

I hope you feel better and and more centered soon.

MarmiteToasty said...

((((Toriz))))) huge hugs to you, sounds like you need a few....

Im with Iggy, maybe just go with the flow and dont feel you have to post everyday.........

You have such a loverly blob here, and I love hearing about you days and your family and of course that dam dog :)

You have been so busy over the past few years with hospital appointments etc.... and even though the relief of not having to continue with those must be great, it was STILL a busy part of your life....

much love dear you........x

The Wife O Riley said...

I feel ya, Tori! When you feel this way, it's so hard to express why the emotions.

Hugs!

LadyStyx said...

*HUGZ*

We all get that way sometimes for one reaason or another.

AliceKay said...

I'm with Styxie...we all have days like this. *hugs*

Tori_z said...

Thanks all. *Hugs*