Friday, May 22, 2009

Kero's Korner: Quiet week

Hello humans, it's Kero again.

I've had a pretty quiet week this week. Mamgu and Dadci have had a couple of short visits, and the food truck came to visit, but not much else happened. And, it rained loads, so Mami and me haven't been able to have decent walks. Rain also makes my garden inspections difficult.

We've got reasons to celebrate this weekend. Today is Mami and Dadi's anniversary. I'm not sure what one of those is, but they seem to think it's a good thing. And tomorrow is a very important day. In fact, tomorrow is the most important day of the whole year. Tomorrow is my birthday. And there's nothing more important than celebrating my birthday.

I'll let you know next week what the humans get for me, and will probably have some photos to share. Right now though I hear something outside and need to go and see what it is... It might be the postman, he often comes about this time of the day. He's meant to come earlier, but he's always late... I don't mind, it gives me a chance for a lay in.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

9 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Happy birthday Kero!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday Kero. Hope you get lots of pressies!

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Kero!!! Happy Anniversary Mami and Dadi!!!

Did you bark at the postman?

Licks and sniffs,

Your friend Iggy

MarmiteToasty said...

oh my - happy anniversary dear mami and dadi.....

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU MUTT Kero :)

hoping Iggy dont really sniff and licks Keros BUM lol.......

x

Tori_z said...

Thanks all.

And, yes, I did bark at him Iggy.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Tori_z said...

Thanks for the happy anniversary wishes. :)

ChicagoLady said...

Hope you had a dog-tastic birthday Kero!

LadyStyx said...

Happy Birthday Kero!

Happy Anniversary to your humans!

Tori_z said...

Chicago:
Kero says thanks. :)

Styxie:
Thanks from Kero, and from Kelly and myself. :)