Friday, June 12, 2009

Kero's Korner: Even cute when I'm napping

Hi there humans. It's Kero here.

I thought I'd share a photo of me that was taken last weekend.



Aren't I adorable? See, I'm even cute when I'm taking a nap!

Anyway, I haven't done much this past week. Between the rain and Mami's knee being bad I haven't had many walkies. Mami takes me in the rain, but she wasn't allowed to take me until yesterday (Thursday) because of her knee. And Dadi doesn't do rain. Besides, I don't tend to like being out for walkies for long with anyone other than Mami, and I think that makes Dadi reluctant to take me. I can't help it though. I get worried about Mami and want to go home and check on her as quickly as possible.

I think the licks I've been giving Mami's knee are helping though, because it seems to be getting better. Mami can now take me for little walkies. She says we have to stick to little walkies for a while though... Until she's sure her knee is up to longer walkies.

Mamgu took Mami out yesterday, and I got really upset. I howled, and howled, and howled. Mami heard me before she left and felt bad that I was so upset, so she brought me a little present home with her. It was a new teddy. I love teddies! Plus, Mami recently cleaned out my toy box of toys I'd torn or chewed up while playing with them, so I'm sure I needed another new teddy. After all, you can never have too many teddies, can you?

OK, I don't really have anything else to say this week, so I'm going to let this do and go have a sniff about in the garden. If I'm lucky Daisy and Mia will be out and we can have a good sniff about together.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I'm glad you got your rest Kero!

With all those babes, Daisy, Mia, Willow (and others) you got on a string, you must be exhausted!

Sniffs and licks back at ya!

LadyStyx said...

Glad to hear Mami's knee is doing better. I'm sure you're right, puppy-sugar's always good for an owie.

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
No kidding. But I've gotta keep the ladies happy. *Winks*

Styxie:
Exactly. Glad you agree.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

dont you look cute when you are asleep as cute as when you are awake.

such a shame you got so upset when your Mammi went out though, but it must have been good to get a new toy seeing as your toy box has been sorted out.

Hope you had a good time with daisy & Mia, xx

Tori_z said...

Thank you Great Grandma.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Celticspirit said...

You sure are lucky to have your Mami human. She is very good to you!

Tori_z said...

Barb:
Yes, I know... I'm a very spoiled little dog.

Licks and sniffs
Kero