Saturday, June 20, 2009

More bird photography



Yep, me and my camera have been in the garden again. And look... Two birds this time! :)

One of the birds in the above photo appears to be a House Sparrow (like all of the birds in the photos in my post from Monday) and the other one appears to be a Collared Dove.

But my aim wasn't to get birds sitting on the shed really (though I did manage it quite well). No, this time I wanted birds in flight, perhaps on their way to or from the feeder?

Something like - for example - this photo...



Chow down little House Sparrow! :)



I'm getting good at this! :)

Tori

9 comments:

AliceKay said...

You are getting VERY good at this! The one of the bird flying in toward the feeder is fantastic!

Celticspirit said...

You sure are getting good. :) I can't even manage to get any pics of birds sitting in the trees.

LadyStyx said...

Very very good!

whimsical brainpan said...

Wow! Great pics Tori!

Tori_z said...

Thanks all. :)

Kati said...

wow..... GREAT pics, Tori!!! congrats on getting so good with your camera again, so quickly!

Tori_z said...

Thanks Kati.

I think it's more luck than anything though. ;)

Intense Guy said...

I love that picture of the bird flying into the feeder. It would make a great poster - I'm not sure it would even need a caption.

Tori_z said...

:)