Monday, June 01, 2009

Kero's Korner: Kero turns 5 (FD)

Hello humans.

Sorry my post is late, but I've been waiting for the humans to sort out my birthday photos to post in it. I mean, I couldn't tell you about my birthday and not show you the photos of me that Dadi took on the day, could I? Especially when I know how much you all love to see photos of me. So, Mami said I could come and write a post today instead. Mind you, I'd have probably done it anyway, but it's easier when the humans suggest it, because then I don't have to be so sneaky. Plus, they then think they've done a good and clever thing. My humans like being made to feel that way. Anyway, on to my birthday...

For those who don't know, it was my birthday on May 23rd, and I was five years old. That's a big number... A full set of doggy paws and a tail... I really am growing up now. *Smiles proudly*

Anyway... I had two birthday cards (not pictured). And a few presents. My presents were:

A new brush (not pictured, but very much needed, since my old one was from when I was a puppy)
A teddy bear with a hoody on
A toy that's a ccross between a teddy and a rope tuggy
A rawhide shoe (also not pictured)

I also got to have some of the chicken Dadi had delivered to the door for their anniversary dinner. OK, so I had that a day early, but they gave me more than I usually get as a special birthday treat. Since they were doing that I didn't think I should mention my birthday wasn't until the following day. I mean, what if they took back some of the chicken? That would have been awful! I couldn't risk that happening, could I?

OK, so, here are the photos Dadi took of me with my new toys.



All in all, it was a pretty good birthday!

Mami says to tell you all that she's sorry if she looks a mess in any photos she's in. She hadn't been awake long when they were taken, and hadn't even had time to brush her hair etc. I'm not sure why humans care so much about their appearances, but I promised I'd pass on her message. So, there, I did it.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kero. Sounds like you had a great birthday. :)

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Kero!!

Wow, "a full set of doggy paws and a tail" years old now are you? You are all grown up now. Looks like you really love that teddy bear with the hoody! If I was there we could play tug-a-ropey.

Hope you get the wish you made when you blew out the candles on your birthday cake!

Licks and sniffs,

Iggy

Deanna said...

Licks and sniffs back atcha Kero - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
And tell mami she looks just fine!
You're not looking too shabby either.

jewelzmomof4 said...

very cute pics. I love the fact that you got some really cool toys Kero. Happy Birthday a little late.

LadyStyx said...

Happy Belated birthday Kero!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

You look as if you had a really lovely birthday Kero, and with lots of pressie's as usual( spoilt little man ) and so you should be, and i bet some of those toys are no longer toys ???.

And you had some of your Daddi's chicken .

love to you your human gr-grandma , xxx

Tori_z said...

Thank you all.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero