Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant

"Meet Darren. He's sixteen going on immortal."

Plot:
A young boy named Darren Shan meets a mysterious man at a freak show who turns out to be a Vampire. After a series of events Darren must leave his normal life and go on the road with the Cirque Du Freak and become a Vampire. |

(Above taken from here).

Dad, Kelly, Wayne and I watched this movie on Friday. We brought it because Wayne has liked the Darren Shan books for some time, and Dad and Kelly both enjoy vampire themed movies. Me? I just watched it because it sounded good. Besides, I have to admit I'm a bit of a fantasy/vampire/weird stuff happening to normal people fan myself. ;)

Anyway, we all really enjoyed it. It wasn't as good as it looked... It was better! Seriously, if you enjoy these types of movies then I highly recommend it. Just be aware that most vampire type movies do differ slightly on what they think vampires are like, so some of the vampire related stuff isn't what you usually get in these types of movies.

Tori

7 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm glad you ejoyed the movie.

I believe I'll pass on this one. Vampire movies and I don't get along very well!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Fair enough.

AliceKay said...

I'll pass on this one too. Not my kind of movie either. I'm glad you all enjoyed it tho. :)

Wendyburd1 said...

I KNOW!! This movie is SO freaking awesome!! It says on wickipedia that it is the first 3 books combines and there are like 9 more, so they COULD (please!) make like 3 more movies!!

Toriz said...

AK:
Fair enough!

Wendy:
We're hoping they do too, and that they are as good as this one was! :)

Intense Guy said...

Hmm... maybe all these vampire movies is what's causing your iron deficiency?

I vont to drinks yer blud!

Toriz said...

LOL @ Iggy!