Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Penelope

A modern romantic tale about a young aristocratic heiress born under a curse that can only be broken when she finds true love with "one who will love her faithfully."

(Above taken from here).

This wasn't too bad of a movie. The beginning and end were good, and the moral of the story was a good one, but there were definate moments in the middle where it felt more like the stuff was there to make the movie be a bit longer than anything. It wasn't that it was a bad movie. It just wasn't one of the best I've seen recently.

Tori

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

I wouldn't mind seeing this movie. (not sure why i haven't already). I like both Christina Ricci and Reese Witherspoon. Thanks for the review. Have yourself a great day.

Intense Guy said...

That's an interesting mix of actresses. I might want to see this too (with a date).

:) *hugs*

Deanna said...

Sounds like a really good movie.

Hope you are doing good!

Celticspirit said...

Sounds like something I'd be interested in. Thanks for doing these movie reviews. It gives me some ideas on things I may want to watch.

Toriz said...

You're all welcome. I'll have more reviews coming soon, I expect. :)

Iggy:
Just rent it and pretend it's for your date. ;)