Friday, March 26, 2010

Kero's korner: wet but waggy-tailed

Hi humans, it's Kero here!

The sore bit where the lump was is better, I just need the yucky bits around the area to clear up, then I can - hopefully - forget about it! There is no pain at all now though, even when Dadi insists on "looking" and touches the area.

Mami took me for a long walk in the rain on Saturday. I'm not a big fan of water... OK, I admit it, I hate the stuff! But I do love my walkies, and it was kinda nice with it just being me and Mami, and nobody else!

Mami was gone for ages and ages on Sunday. She went somewhere with Dadci and Dadi. I think it was to that place they call "club" or something. They went soon after dinner, and it was bed time when they got home... I was really starting to worry they wouldn't get back in time to give me my night-night treats! Nani and Mamgu were both here, but I don't know if they know what my night-night treats are, or where Mami keeps them in the bedroom. I know what they are, and I know where they're kept, but quite often humans don't listen to me when I try to tell them something, or try to show them where something is. But, it's OK, because Mami and Dadi were home in time for my night-night treats!


Mami and Nani went through mine and Willow's toys and threw away the broken ones yesterday. We weren't sure what they were throwing away though, so we both grabbed our favourites and took them away from the box to look after them. They also tried washing the blankets. They had to fight Willow for them first though, because she decided to lay on them with her rescued toys. I think they must have grabbed the blankets when we went in the garden though, because they were gone when we came back in, but are back today.

Mami changed the stuff on the big bed - the bed her and Dadi keep insisting is theirs - today. The stuff she put on was all clean. Well, I couldn't have that, could I? No, I couldn't! So, I went outside, got my paws nice and muddy, and then walked all over the bed. It was great fun! Of course, Mami didn't think it was. She really is no fun sometimes!

Not much else happened, so I'm going to go and pounce Mami until she sorts out mine and Willow's dinners.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

Couldn't let them have a clean bed? LOL You are too much, Kero. LOL

Have a good weekend.

Deanna said...

Those humans can be such stick in the muds... getit... mud... lol.

Glad the lump place is healing good!

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero!!

Sorry I wasn't here to pat your head when you posted this.

Here is a couple extra head pats and a couple belly rubs tossed in for good measure.

:) I'm glad your lump near your eye is nearly history now.

I bet those nice clean beds smell likesome of the icky things in the garden, lavender and fresh rain and not the really cool things like another dog's markings or stale leftover foods.

Toriz said...

Kero said...


Thank you all!


Iggy:
Well, they don't smell of all those flowers and such now. I saw to that!

Thanks for the catch up on pats and rubs!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero