Friday, March 12, 2010

kero's korner: photos and medical news

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Firstly I want to post this photo of me with the teddy I had for Valentine's day. Mami says it's from Willow.



And now some photos of me and Willow out in the garden. Starting with one of me sniffing the shredded paper the humans decided to put all over the garden for some reason.



Willow wondering what I'm doing...




There are some interesting smells in this garden.



Not all of them on the ground.




Me and Willow by the side gate, wishing we could get through it to the front garden, and to freedom!



Anyway...

I haven't been sick for about two weeks now. Not since I went to see the vet. Mami's really pleased, but there's no way she's as pleased as me. After all, it's awful being sick, and very frustrating too. Especially when you've just eaten a tasty treat and... Well, I don't think I need to go in to detail. Either way, I haven't been sick at all for almost two weeks now.

That lump is still there though... It's bugging my eye... Mami says I have to go and have it removed on Monday. I don't really want to go, but I suppose I'll have to. It's making my eye sore, so it has to go. The vet's pretty sure it's just something like a wart though, so if it wasn't for the fact it's bugging my eye - because of where it is - he wouldn't bother to remove it.

This will do for today.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

Willow gave you a very cute teddy.

I'm glad you're feeling much better, Kero. It's not fun being sick. Good luck at the vet's on Monday. You should make it thru with flying colors. (that means you'll be just fine) :)

Deanna said...

Licks and sniffs Kero. Looks like you and Willow are having a lot of fun.

Glad the vet was able to relieve you of the tummy problems. And once Monday is over, you will be good as new!

Intense Guy said...

Sniffs and licks!!!

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!! And hey... everytime you move about - you seem to pick up a new lady friend! Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised - you are so durn handsome!

Did you send a card to the two ladyfriends you left behind at the old house?

Wendyburd1 said...

I am glad you are feeling better Kero! What a nice Mon you have getting you a Valentine! Max must loathe me right now! LOL!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thank you all!

Iggy:
I still see the girls from time to time. Gotta keep my ladies happy!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

LadyStyx said...

Could have been a cyst, too. Those can be pretty bad. They'll be fine for a while and just aggravate once in a while, and then they'll go bad and get smelly. So it's a good thing it's coming off.

Toriz said...

True, Styxie