Sunday, November 20, 2011

Furkid thoughts: new tags

Hi, it's Kero here.

"What Mami?"


Oh... I get it now...

Mami thought you guys would like to see the new tags I had made for me the other day (and I'm just so cute that how could you not want more photos of me in general?)

OK, here are my new tags:


I have three; one with the home phone number on for our new home, one with Mami's mobile phone number on, and one with the phone number for the house where Dadci and Nani live, because Mami thought - since their details are my emergency second contact details on my microchip - it would be a good idea to have their number on my collar too. I did already have a tag with that number on, but Mami figured it would be best to replace all my tags at the same time. I don't understand why, personally, but there you go; you humans really confuse me sometimes, do you know that? Anyway, all three tags have my name on them, so one way or another people will know who I am and be able to get me home safely if I get lost; that's what Mami said anyway.

Right, I have to go now... A dog's life is a busy one!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

10 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Your Mami loves you very much,Kero, she just is taking all precautions to make sure you come home safely if you ever get lost!

betty

Rita said...

Nice tags!
You can never really understand everything humans do.
Love, Karma

Mina said...

Oh Kero, you are so adorable! Hugs to you and your mami.

AliceKay said...

You wear your new tags well. :) And you know what? Someone must really love you if you get to wear three tags. :)

Intense Guy said...

Wow.. three tags!! You better be careful of you want be able to lift your neck up from the weight of those tags...

Smiles - agrees with the others... yes... someone loves you very much Kero and doesn't want you to ever be lost.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Betty:
Yes, that's what she says too.

Karma:

You're telling me; humans are strange!

Mina:
Thank you!

AK:
Thanks; yes, that's true!

Iggy:
It's OK, they're really light.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Magaly Guerrero said...

Lovely, Kero, I'm happy you took time out of your busy doggy life to share your tags with us. They are precious and very practical, and you are adorable!

Deanna said...

I'm thinking I needs some tags like yours, you handsome devil you...

Susan said...

Kero, you look very handsome! Great new tags! You Mami did you proud!
lots of Pats and hugs,
Susan

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Mags:
Thank you!

Deanna:
Thank you; you should get some!

Susan:
Thank you, and thank you for the pats and hugs too!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero