Saturday, November 12, 2011

Get Off Your Broom: Week 6 reviewed (FD)

OK, I'm doing this later in the day than planned, and don't have much time, so I'll get to the point... I did hardly any exercise - The Yoga mat never came out, and I only walked Kero twice (Kelly walked him the rest of the time) - due to still feeling very unwell; I'm feeling a bit better now, but still not 100%. But I did reasonably well with eating; some chocolate due to the leftover treats from Samhain, but that's about it. And I drank really well (I usually do when I'm not well).

I somehow lost 1lb, lost half an inch from my chest, and lost half an inch from my arm.

And that's my week in a nutshell... Now I have to go.

Visit Serenity and the other get off your broom participents to see how everyone else has done this week.

9 comments:

Diandra said...

Seems many people were ill last week, I hope that will be over soon.

AliceKay said...

I hope you get back to feeling 100% very soon. *hugs*

Deanna said...

Hope you get to feeling better real, real soon!!!!!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Diandra is right, there is something going around and considering how far away we are from each other is going around all over. I was sick, too. I only exercised twice and walked from school to the subway a couple of times; that's about a mile.

I had a nasty cold. Thank goodness it only lasted two or three days. I'm okay now, but still need to get good sleep, do a bunch of reading and edit some stories. Next week, my Piano Man and I might be able to hit the gym together. I love that.

On a different note... I went to the eye doctor today. I needed a new prescription for contacts and glasses. You were in my mind. I remembered that when I was a child my mom didn't buy me glasses because she thought I "wanted to show off." I'll write about it, and share why it made me think of you.

Many hugs!

Rita said...

I hope you are on the mend now and will feel better soon. Leah is still coughing and looks so tired. Lots of stuff going around over here, too. *hugs*

That corgi :) said...

Good about the pound gone, but sorry you still are under the weather!! Hoping you feel all the way back to normal soon1

betty

Toriz said...

Thanks all! *Hugs*

Mags:
Now my curiosity is peaked, so don't keep me waiting too long or I'll go nuts. Oh, hang on... Too late, I'm already nuts! Well, I still want to know, anyway. ;)

Rita:
Sorry to hear Leah is still unwell; it's lingering a bit with her, isn't it?

Intense Guy said...

I hope you are feeling all better today!!!

*hugs*

Toriz said...

Iggy:
I'm getting there; thanks! *Hugs*