Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday 26th November: 3:03 pm

I'm sorry for not being around the blogs over the past few days; well, most of this week, actually. I planned to catch up on things Thursday evening or Friday, but I got in to listening to my new Jean M Auel book, and I ended up not really doing much else. And then I spent a large part of yesterday watching episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer while laying on the sofa, because I just didn't feel up to doing much else.

I'm supposed to do a "Get Off Your Broom" update post today, but there's little point in me doing one; I've had a rough week, and I didn't even bother weighing or measuring today, because I don't care if I lost weight or inches or whatever this week. Well, no, that's not entirely right. I do care, but... Well, right now my head is too full of other things to consider jumping on the scales or grabbing the measuring tape to be anything worth doing today. So I'm not doing it; simple as that!

6 comments:

Rita said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! Books and TV are good distractions when you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself. We'll be here when you feel better. :):)

AliceKay said...

I hope you get back to feeling more like yourself soon. Will send positive thoughts your way. *hugs*

That corgi :) said...

Do take care of yourself!! Its been a rough couple weeks for you so hoping things start improving soon and you do feel better!

betty

Intense Guy said...

Awww... I hope you are feeling much better today?

Hopeful look?

*Hugs*

Diandra said...

This is a good post - take time for yourself, don't let anyone (not even your best intentions) bully you into being a bad friend to yourself.

Toriz said...

Rita:
Thanks; yes, they're very good destractions! *Hugs*

AK:
Thanks! *Hugs*

Betty:
Thank you!

Iggy:
Thanks; I'm getting there! *Hugs you back*

Diandra:
Thank you; I like that comment! :)