Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday 23rd November

I'm not sure what to write; I'm feeling incredibly uninspired for post topics today. I'm not sure why, but that's the way it is. I've been baking, listening to audiobooks, and doing general day to day activities like household chores and such. Usually when I listen to audiobooks - or read books in general - I get all sorts of ideas floating about in my head, but I guess my muse is on strike or something. I don't blame it; I'd want a break from me too from time to time if I could have one, LOL! Oh well, I guess I'll let this do for today so I can finish sorting the dishes. Maybe I'll get to blog posts later, but it depends what time I end up going to sleep; I've been sleeping really well the past few days... And at night too!

7 comments:

Rita said...

Hey, I've been sleeping at night, too. Some nights better than others, but I am thrilled.

Sounds like you have the blahs, but you're keeping busy. I hope you keep getting good sleep! *hugs* :)

Furry Bottoms said...

I've been uninspired to blog this week too. Just have nothing to say! I think my muse is on vacation too. I guess it deserves it!

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

You are keeping busy - so that's good as is the sleeping at nights.

Smiles. Hope the mailman finds your gate soon.

That corgi :) said...

It does sound like you have been busy around the home! I know it is sometimes hard to come up with something to blog about. That's why I could never do that thing some people do with blogging daily in the month of November, etc. Tried that one year and had trouble wracking my brain with what to do some days.

Glad you are sleeping well! That is always refreshing!

betty

AliceKay said...

I'm glad you're sleeping well, too. *hugs*

Magaly Guerrero said...

I, too, have days when my mind doesn't want to do anything else other than be with itself. Give the mind what it needs, and send me some of the goodies you baked ;-)

Toriz said...

Rita:
YAY for sleeping at night! :)

Nikki:
Yes; even muses need some vacation time! ;)

Iggy:
Thanks! :)

He finally found my gate! More than a week later than I expected him to, but some things are worth waiting for! :)

Betty:
I don't usually have issues with knowing what to say; usually I've got posts queued up waiting to be posted, so this blah sort of mood is unusual for me; I'll get over it though... Everyone always does! :)

AK:
Thanks; so am I!


Mags:
I would, only - especially with how long post seems to be taking these days - I think it would be spoiled before it reaches you. You'll have to do some baking with the Little Princess or something!