Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanks and thoughts

I wanted to say, "thank you," to everyone who sent me birthday cards (either online or in the post), posted birthday messages for me (either on your own blog, in the comments of this one, or both), etc. So... Thank you! :)

I'll post about my birthday another day; the past couple of days have been rather busy and hectic, so they've kind of gotten away from me, which means I haven't even had a chance to take the photos of my cards and such, and I'd like to wait to do the post until I have the photos. No real reason; that's just what I want to do.

Before I go, I'd also like to send out some positive thoughts - and offer hugs - to those in need of them right now!

11 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I did not realize you had a birthday. I missed this somehow and I feel bad. Happy Birthday, dear friend!! I hope you had a fantastic day!

Intense Guy said...

You've been busy and not feeling the best too... I hope someone can sort those pictures for you soon!

*Hugs*

I add my thoughts and prayers to yours- so many folks in need of them today...

Rita said...

Glad you had a nice birthday. Looking forward to the pictures. Hope you are feeling well soon!

Yes! Prayers and hugs out to anyone who needs them!! :):)

Celticspirit said...

Happy Belated Birthday. My head is in the clouds lately and I don't know if I'm coming or going.

Magaly Guerrero said...

It's your birthday (well, it was) and you get to do what you want to ;-)

I hope it was a good kind of busy, my dear. Hugs right back at you!

AliceKay said...

I hope your birthday was a happy one. :) *hugs*

Toriz said...

Nikki:
*Smiles* That's quite alright. Thank you for the late birthday wishes! :)

Thanks; Iggy:
I'm sure someone will sort them soon. Of course, first I have to take them.... LOL!

*Nods in agreement*

Rita:
Thanks; I'm starting to feel better. :)

Barb:
Thanks! :)

Mags:
I agree! ;)

Yes; mostly good busy. :)

AK:
It was, thanks! :)

That corgi :) said...

Okay; don't know how I missed that it was your birthday; I am so sorry! Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a great one; looking forward to seeing your post about it!

betty

Toriz said...

Betty:
That's OK; thanks for the late birthday wishes! :)

Deanna said...

I totally missed your birthday Tori! I hope it was a good one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
No big deal; thanks though! :)

Yes, it was a good one. :)