Thursday, August 24, 2006

Stairs & Scenery

I posted this pic for Kerry to see. This is Kero at about 4 & 1/2 months old about to make his first attempt at the stairs. I never got to take a pic of him on going down the stairs though, because just after I snapped this he fell and after that wouldn't try again for quite some time (as I told you on your blog). Anyway, just thought I'd share the photo with you.

Right, back to today...

I went to the gym today. Haven't been in about a week for one reason or another, so, it was about time I got to the gym. Didn't go swimming though, because we're not doing much swimming at the moment since the pool that we use has a 'free swim for kids' thing on every day until school starts back in September and everyone seems to be taking advantage of it and the pool is always so packed with kids that you can't swim more than a few inches without having to stop.

Went out with my Mam and Dad to take some scenery photos this evening. It was a nice little outing. A bit cold though. I did get some decent pics though. They're in my photo album if you want to look.

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT HIM!! He's so tiny ohhhh he's sooo cute!!
When Scotty fell down the stairs he limped for about an hour and I cried like a baby

Anonymous said...

I can sympathise big time! Kero didn't limp, he just wouldn't try the stairs again, but I still cried and paniced and..... well, you know how it goes!