

If you want to see some baby/toddler photos, go over to my Mam's blog; over the past couple of days she's posted photos of Harrison and Emma. She also has a little bit about how things went during Emma's day in nursery/play group/cylch meithrin (or is it meithryn? *shrugs*)... Just pick one... As well as a photo of her taken while she was there (we assume by her Nanny Jane when she went to pick her up).
6 comments:
I like the pictures of you and Kero, Tori! The one when you are bending down on your knees right by him is adorable!
betty
I agree with Betty, the one with you posed with Kero (the champion poser) is an excellent photo!!
You both look prety happy too!
I agree with Betty and Iggy. That's a great photo of the two of you together. :)
Betty, Iggy & AK:
Thanks; glad you liked the photos! :)
I love seeing pictures of you and Kero!
Nikki:
Glad you loved seeing the pictures! :)
Post a Comment