I spent some time inspecting the stones; there weren't stones when I went to the beach before! Then I realized how close I was to the big water the humans call the "ocean" and raced in to it. I was having a great time paddling about in it... Until it hit me in the face! When it did that I ran away from it. The humans say if I turn sideways or keep my back to where it comes in then it wont hit me in the face. But I'm not sure what they mean by that. Apparently I'm going there again in a bit... Hopefully it wont hit me this time!
Lots of licks,
Willow
Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Willow's World: went to see the big water
Hi humans, this is Willow again.
I have a photo that the Iggy human sorted (thanks Iggy human). It was taken when I went to see the big water yesterday (Friday).
I spent some time inspecting the stones; there weren't stones when I went to the beach before! Then I realized how close I was to the big water the humans call the "ocean" and raced in to it. I was having a great time paddling about in it... Until it hit me in the face! When it did that I ran away from it. The humans say if I turn sideways or keep my back to where it comes in then it wont hit me in the face. But I'm not sure what they mean by that. Apparently I'm going there again in a bit... Hopefully it wont hit me this time!
Lots of licks,
Willow
I spent some time inspecting the stones; there weren't stones when I went to the beach before! Then I realized how close I was to the big water the humans call the "ocean" and raced in to it. I was having a great time paddling about in it... Until it hit me in the face! When it did that I ran away from it. The humans say if I turn sideways or keep my back to where it comes in then it wont hit me in the face. But I'm not sure what they mean by that. Apparently I'm going there again in a bit... Hopefully it wont hit me this time!
Lots of licks,
Willow
Topic(s):
Nature,
Online Friends,
Out In The Big Wide World,
Pets,
Thank You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment