As usual, one of the groups I'm a member of over on Goodreads had an A-Z reading challenge, where you have to read a book for each of the letters of the alphabet.
With letters like "Q" and "X" the letter just needs to be in the title somewhere. Also, if the title starts with the words "a" or "the" you can ignore them if you like (for example, "A Magical Storm" can count for either the letter "A" or the letter "M" and "The Pineapple Loving Dragon" can count for either the letter "P" or the letter "T").
Anyway, you're allowed to start doing the challenge at any point during the year. Plus, if you didn't start it until a little way in to the year, you're allowed to use books you read before starting it... As long as they were read in 2016, of course.
Naturally, me being me, and reading as much as I do, I've finnished the challenge already... Even though we're not yet half way through the year. So, here's what I read for it this year:
A ~ Angels Club by Courtney Vail & Sandra J. Howell
B ~ The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) by Carolyn Keene
C ~ Creep from the Deep (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #2) by R.L. Stine
D ~ Doomsday Diary (The Cloud Brother's Short Stories) by James Field
E ~ Enslaved (The Last Orphans #3) by N.W. Harris
F ~ The Forever Queen (Pendragon, #2) by Nicola S. Dorrington
G ~ Globular Van der Graff's Goblin Tales for Adults by Jack Eason
H ~ Home by Brenda Kearns
I ~ Illusion (The Grimoire Saga #4) by S.M. Boyce
J ~ Jason and Lily (E, prequel) by Kate Wrath
K ~ King's Folly (Legends of Fyrsta #2) by Sabrina Flynn
L ~ Lost in the labyrinth of my mind by K. Morris
M ~ The Magic City by E. Nesbit
N ~ Nicky and the Lost Star (Adventures Of Nicky, #2) by Alessandra Nadudvari
O ~ Outside the Walls by A.L. Butcher & Diana L. Wicker
P ~ Pathfinder Legends - Mummy's Mask, Chapter 3: Shifting Sands by Caban Scott
Q ~ Queen Elizabeth Tudor: Journey to Gloriana (Legendary Women of World History, #4) by Laurel A. Rockefeller
R ~ Revenge of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #1) by R.L. Stine
S ~ The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1) by Rick Riordan
T ~ The Adventures of Silly Willy Winston as Explorer Snout in a Tale of Two Deserts by Donna Maguire
U ~ The Undead Pool (The Hollows, #12) by Kim Harrison
V ~ Volcano Watch (The Forensic Geology Series, #3) by Toni Dwiggins
W ~ Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer
X ~ Ixeos (Ixeos Trilogy, #1) by Jennings Wright
Y ~ The Young Demon Keeper by Bob Simms
Z ~ Zombie Messiah by Eric Mead
8 comments:
Oh Tori -- I am so impressed! That's amazing! Bravo to you for finishing already!
Thanks, Jeanie!
Soon there will be enough books by a Tori Zigler to do the whole alphabet!
Iggy:
Haha! Yeah. There are enough books in numbers, but I've got a few letters I haven't covered. A couple of upcoming titles will help with that though. Maybe in a couple more years people can read the A-Z of my books... That would be cool!
Kudos! You read more than anybody I know! I'm only halfway through my library book--LOL!
Rita:
I read more than most people I know too. Certainly more than those I know outside of Goodreads, anyway. ;)
Many thanks for reading "Lost in the Labyrinth of My Mind" and for mentioning my book. All the best. Kevin
Kevin:
You're most welcome! It was a pleasure to read it.
Post a Comment