Hi everyone. This is Maizie the chinchilla.
Guess what?
She left us!
The Mummy human... She went away and left us!
OK, so she left that Daddy human here to feed us, make sure we had water, and make sure our TV and light were working when they should be, so we were taken care of. But she left us!
It's supposed to be the Mummy human who feeds us - especially at breakfast time - and she wasn't here to do it. We don't know why, but she was gone for three breakfast times, and three dinner times! The Daddy human had to give us our nibbles. He was good about giving special nibbles like Shreddies as well as regular nibbles, but he's not the Mummy human, and we like her feeding us.
She even missed Saturday afternoon TV time, and we're right in the middle of catching up with episodes of NCIS. How can she miss NCIS time?
I suppose the good thing is, the little white Lilie dog was gone too, so those days were peaceful for us. But that's not the point. The point is that the Mummy human wasn't here.
She did come back though... Eventually.
I hope she doesn't plan to make a habit of disappearing like that, because I didn't like her going away like that, and neither did my chinchilla sister, Mollie, and our degu brother, Joshua.
Oh, and she brought the little white Lilie dog back with her as well. We wouldn't have minded too much if she hadn't done that, but I suppose we've got to put up with it if we want the Mummy human to be home with us where she belongs. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad, I suppose.
Squeak soon,
Maizie
4 comments:
I am sure she missed you while she was away. She would always make certain you were fed and taken care of.
Iggy:
She said she missed us, and she did make sure we were fed and taken care of. We're still not happy that she went away though.
Squeak soon,
Maizie
Where did she go?! I'm glad she came back.
She would always make sure you were taken care of, for sure. :)
Rita:
She said something about caravans... It didn't make sense to us. I'm glad she came back, and hope you're right that she always will.
Squeak soon,
Maizie
Post a Comment