© 2018 Victoria "Tori" Zigler
~Written on behalf of Mollie the chinchilla.
She wasn’t here at dinner time,
Nor when breakfast time rolled around.
My sister and I called for her,
But she could not be found.
It’s true that someone else was here
To ensure we were fed,
And fill our water bottle,
Both before and after bed.
But we like when she does it;
We like things done just so,
And though she tells them how it’s done,
It’s clear that they don’t know
I think she needs more training;
She’s forgotten the rules again.
To want company other than ours
She must be really insane.
You know, this disappearing act
Is quickly getting old.
I wish she’d stay home with us
(Just like she was told).
5 comments:
Oh, goodness! Where did she go?
I hope she comes home soon.
Rita:
She says she'll tell you all about it soon.
Danielle:
She only stayed away a few days. Still, it was a few days too long for my liking.
Squeak soon,
Mollie
Hmm, you need to train her better!!
Iggy:
It sure seems that way, doesn't it?
Squeak soon,
Mollie
Post a Comment