Friday, February 07, 2020

Lilie The #Westie On Friends Of #FurkidFriday Becoming PetKid Pals

Hi everyone. This is Lilie the westie.

As you may or may not know, Mummy's been messing about with things on this blog.

She calls it, "Rebranding the pet feature," and says it's because she feels like she's leaving Artemis out when she says, "Furkids."

Daddy and I are pretty sure Artemis doesn't mind too much - if at all - as long as Mummy continues to provide the tortoise with food, cuddles, and those special lamps it needs, and doesn't make Artemis go in the water more than she absolutely has to.

But Mummy's the kind of human who worries about these things, and Artemis agrees with whatever Mummy says in hopes it will mean less bath time. Or possibly in hopes it will mean extras of her favourite veggies and fruits, since that tortoise is as bad as Logan when it comes to food. Mollie's not much better.

I swear I'm the only one around here who thinks about things other than food.

Although, if there are treats or scraps going, I wouldn't mind seeing what's on offer, in case it is something I like...

Hey, a girl's gotta keep her energy up for playing ball, after all.

Anyway, Mummy and Artemis liked Rita's suggestion of saying, "PetKids," instead. So Mummy has decided we should change the "Friends Of Furkid Friday" feature to "PetKid Pals" as from this month, and not add the "Furkid Friday" bit to our posts.

Since the rest of us don't really care, but know keeping Mummy happy means extra play time for us - yes, Logan, a potential chance of extra food too, if you insist I add that - we agreed to go along with the changes.

So, we have one more post going up with the label "Friends Of Furkid Friday" on it - which goes up next week - and after that it will be "PetKid Pals" instead, no matter if you're interviewed by me...


Logan...


Mollie...


Or Artemis...


I just thought I'd let you know.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

2 comments:

Rita said...

Cool!
When I feel better I will work on an Annie introduction. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Great! For now though, just worry about getting better.

Lots of licks,
Lilie